суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cheerleader behinds




Today i am supposed to head back towards little rock...God i cant wait to see her again I never though I could miss someone so much as i do her....�I havent been the same since i have really been apart from her....I dont feel the same when she isnt around it, Just to look up at the stars at night wondering if she is happy or if she is thinking about me at that moment ...I�miss her touch I miss being able to kis her and hold her all night long it was by far the most enjoyable time i have ever spent...>She actually makes me feel loved� she is the only person i could really see myself with it may sound strange but when i think of her No other female could ever compare to the way she makes me feel....I�would give up anything for her and I just think she is one truely amazing person i wish she could understand.... We have our ights but somewhere somehow we always resolve it we get closer I am trying to let her in but this takes time for me i never have been able to really open but to anyone but I must say she has been the closest that coe and I am going to let her in....She is all i really want....I call her my Angel, not because of her angelic beauty but by the way she saved me....She really did help me out through my toughest times and i will never be able to repay her for that and I will forever love her with my heart. She has it i dont plan on ever wanting it back....Its one thing that i am happy she has to keep I love this girl...
cheerleader behinds, cheerleader bent over, cheerleader black belt, cheerleader blog.



Комментариев нет: