суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

buddha statues for home garden




Sometimes I can see exactly where my life is going.
I figure that Iapos;m going to get turned down from all the universities I apply to, due to my bad grades.
After that, my parents will kick me out and Iapos;ll be homeless like Anton from that point on.
Iapos;ll devote the remainder of my life to bringing about the apocalypse on Dec. 21, 2012.
Yeah, thatapos;s right.
I actually think Iapos;m supposed to make that happen sometimes.
It sounds ridiculous, my friends tell me Iapos;m crazy or think Iapos;m joking.
But someone needs to make it happen.
It doesnapos;t just happen on itapos;s own, you know?
Either that or Iapos;ll fade away into obscurity for my entire life, Like Jay Draglund.
"Whoapos;s Jay Draglund?"
buddha statues for home garden, buddha statues for meditation garden, buddha statues for sale, buddha statues hand positions.



Комментариев нет: